Lay Flat Pinnacle 360 Camping Hammock by Ridge Outdoor Gear
- Zipper – zipper pulls on both sides of the hammock so you can enter/adjust from both sides.
- Stuff-sack – open-ended and no longer sewn to the hammock.
- Ridgeline – dyneema equivalent UHMWPE 2mm diameter, 110 inches long. 570 lbs strength rating.
- LAY-FLAT Comfort: Discover lay-flat sleep in our camping hammock with mosquito net.
- SLEEP BETTER: Our luxurious “Dynalon” ripstop is softer, stronger, & more comfortable.
- SIMPLE & FAST: Our suspension is knot-free, tree-friendly, and can be set-up in 1-min.
- SPACIOUS, yet compact & ultralight:
- 11 ft long x 58 inches wide.
- 23 oz without suspension, 32 oz with suspension
Check out our 1/2 zip (net not removable) model Pinnacle 180 hammock.
Pairs perfectly with our camping rainfly tarp.
- Hammock with removable mosquito net
- Two 3 meter adjustable straps, 10 loops each
- Two aviation-grade alloy carabiners
- Ridgeline organizer storage
- Integrated UHMWPE structural ridgeline, 110 inches long
- “Dynalon” ripstop nylon
- Knotless and tree-friendly suspension for easier set-up
- 100% removable mosquito net (via zipper) and removable mosquito net storage pocket
- External pack-hooks that make it compatible with most underquilts
- External loops to attach tie-outs (tie-out lines not included)
- Internal loops to hang gear inside