Adjustable Telescoping Tent & Tarp Poles by Ridge Outdoor Gear
Made with durable rust-proof aluminum alloy, our easy-to-use rods feature a taller max height, infinite adjustability, and an improved tip cover. Where else will you find a pole that extends over 8 feet?! Ideal for use with a tent, awning, tarp, tarpaulin, shelter, canopy, canvas, rainfly, sunshade, sun sail, camper, car, suv, rv, boat, van, truck, patio & more!
Package includes: Two tarp poles with carrying bag
Also available in silver.
– Max. Length = 8ft 2.5in, 250cm
– Min. Length = 2ft 9.5in, 85cm
– Weight = 1.1 lbs each, 17.8oz
– Tube Diameter = 1.25in thickest segment, 0.75in thinnest segment
– Rubber Foot = 1.5in diameter, slip-resistant
– Pole Material = Aviation-grade anodized aluminum alloy
– Steel Tip = 1.5in long, 0.23in diameter
– Silicone Tip Cover = 1.25in in diameter
*Not recommended for permanent structures or in extreme wind and weather conditions. Note: The longer the pole is extended, the less stable it is (that is physics). Please use the poles with caution if you extend it 100% of the way. Extend the base (lower) segments first. If used in rain, remove the rubber foot to drain any water and wipe down before collapsing to eliminate dirt and debris.